I just got a phone call from my mom, who is currently babysitting Brian's and my pride and joy. Evidently, her and my stepdad, Scott had a bit of a disagreement earlier today over the television in the family room at my mom and stepdad's house. In a nutshell, Tayler had been watching something, but Scott came in and changed the channel, MID SHOW (how dare he!), and Tayler was NOT happy about it.
Anyway, later in the afternoon, Tayler and mother were driving down the road when suddenly Tayler said to my mom "I'm really mad at Scott about Harry Peter!". My mother did not know what to think/reply/do about this statement! It made her wonder #1 what Brian and I were teaching Tayler and #2 how on earth she associated it with Scott. Come to find out, the movie Scott had turned off to watch television was Harry Potter, and our little sweetheart just was a bit confused on the title. My mom was more than relieved the actual reason for Tayler's fury.

No comments:
Post a Comment