Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Shoe Drama!

I began my wedding shoe "hunt" months and months ago. I found, with the help of my internet searching boss, some very adorable shoes at Macy's. I had my handsome fiance order them off the internet, and when they came in the mail, I couldn't have been happier! They were very delicate and glamorous, exactly what I was looking for.







Then came the day to try on my wedding dress with all of my accessories (shoes, bra, etc) Wouldn't you know that my 5'7 3/4" frame, and these 3" heels caused my entire foot to show underneath my wedding dress! Mild panic set in, but I prayed that my magician of a seamstress would be able to do something to make my gorgeous shoes work with my dress! Unfortunately, her suggestion was "You need some lower shoes!! 3" heels are not going to work with this dress! Flats, in fact, would be perfect." Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Flats!!!! With my wedding dress!?!?!?!?!? Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So, I reluctantly began my search for shoes that would work with my dress. I didn't want to do the "flats" thing, but after some long hard thinking, and deep soul searching, I decided that I'd probably be far more comfortable in flats. So, without further ado, here they are. I promise they look cuter on.


And the nice ting about these, I'll wear them after the wedding!!! Oh, and they were $50 less expensive than the first shoes I purchased. Oh, I suppose everything happens for a reason!


Also, I just had to add a photo of the adorable shoes I bought Tayler for the big day. She's going to look beautiful!!!!

1 comment:

kelly said...

those shoes look comfy! what fun!