Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11

Today marks the 7 year anniversary of the terrorist attacks on America at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and the almost attack that ended in Pennsylvania. Today I can't help but feel love for our country and pride for all of the people who came together during that terrible time. I also feel a great amout of appriciation and gratitude toward our troops. I still remember exactly where I was as I watched the twin towers burn and come down on that day. I also remember the fear that I felt with millions of other Americans. I know I will never forget.
On a lighter note, today our son is one month old! I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. Although he doesn't sleep through the night, he is getting better, and Brian and I are getting him more and more adjusted to a little bit of a routine. He is still as sweet as can be, and still melts his mama's heart with every little yawn, sneeze, smile, and tear!

No comments: