My BEAUTIFUL cousin Courtney tagged me.....so here goes!
What is your husband's name? Brian Schienbein
How long have you been married? one year, 4 months
Who eats sweets? ME! I have a sweet tooth that will not quit.
Who said 'I love you' first? Funny story actually. We were having a serious discussion once....and I was telling Brian about something that he was doing that I couldn't believe he'd want to do for me....and he said "Well, that's what you do when you love someone." It was very, very sweet. Then our cell phones cut out, and disconnected our call. So, I texted him "Um, did you just tell me you love me?" I was on cloud 9.
Who's taller? Him. WAAAY. Like a whole head and shoulders taller.
Who can sing best? I'm fairly certain Brian has never sang loud enough for me to determine...so, judging by volume alone, ME.
Who's smarter? Depends on the topic. We balance eachother pretty well.
Who does the laundry? We both do
Who pays the bills? We both do
Who sleeps on the right side? him
Who mows the lawn? him. and he does a fantastic job!
Who cooks dinner? another joint effort!
Who drives? mostly he does. he hates the way I drive.
Who's the first to admit they're wrong? I think we're pretty even on this too...he might disagree
Who kissed who first? He kissed me. In the driveway of my good friend Colleen's house, after a BBQ, when he was walking me to my car. Sooo exciting! Gives me chills just thinking about it! Nerdy, I know.
Who asked who out first? He asked me out.
Who wears the pants? We share the pants. Each of us wear a leg. =)
I tag Kami and Lisa!
1 comment:
This is cute. I like the pic of him on the Golden Gate, given you've shared how much he loves that city. :) Did you do your scrapbooking on days off? I got some new stuff and have new pics that I uploaded and need to just pick them up. We could bring our stuff in this weekend and get some work done on them? Text me if you wanna bring stuff in!
Post a Comment