Monday, May 11, 2009

9 Months

He's been livin' as long as he was cookin'!

Carson is 9 months old today.



And can I just say...taking these pictures with a sign giving the date is getting harder and harder. He no longer enjoys just sitting, smiling and holding a sign. He much prefer to crawl around, wrinkle papers up, and torture animals. He's on the move all the time. Unless he's sleeping or eating, he's exploring! He does not have time to be lotioned, have his ears cleaned, his face wiped after a meal, his finger nails clipped, or his diaper changed. He'll wiggle and worm until he's back on his tummy and looking around. It kills me! No teeth yet, but there is one pushing through on the bottom causing a little bump on his gums. I think it'll be here any day (I know I've been saying that forever!) He loves puppies, reading books, his sister, anything that makes noise, splashing in the bath tub and snugglin' his mom and dad. He's still saying "Ma Ma" and "Da Da" and has even said "Ba Ba" a couple of times. He no longer rides in his carseat while at the grocery store. He gets to sit in an actual cart, which he loves! I think every day how I truly believe that I was made to be this baby's mama. He amazes me and delights me every day of the week!

3 comments:

Lisa Allsop said...

Love the army crawl!

Courtney said...

What a freaking CUTIE PIE!! Hope to see this stud muffin boy in the not too far future!!!

Kelly said...

he he heee! He does the belly crawl than stops and folds his hands and grins up at you...he knows he's cool! I love the photo of him looking down at the date sign like "WHAT?! I'M 9 MONTHS?!"