Friday, May 15, 2009

Play Date

My friends Mary and Tara, and they're little sweeties along with me, and my little sweeties, all went down to the park today to enjoy this beautiful day. And can I just say, it was awesome! Not only did I get to visit with some other moms, but Tayler got to swing, slide and play, and Carson got to hang with his new buddy Nolan, and swing a little bit too. It was perfect outside and everyone seemed to be in a good mood. Even Mary's little angel was great. She slept some of the time, then just hung out with us.



Carson and Nolan both really enjoyed the swings. I thought for sure Carson wasn't going to enjoy it, but I underestimated him! He LOVED it! And my friend Tara's little guy Nolan (well, not little. He's actually huge and SO DANG CUTE!) is so relaxed and just enjoyed the sunshine while he was swinging away. He and Carson also explored the grass, shared cheerios, chased birds, and basically just got to know eachother a little bit better.


I took Carson for a second "round" of swinging after we'd been on the grass awhile...and while I was pushing him, watching him smile and kick his feet, I got a little bit choked up. THIS is what I'd been waiting for. Pushing my son in a swing, watching him have such a good time. These are the days I live for.






For some reason, I can't remember to keep my camera upright when taking video...and evidently, these can't be flipped...so, my apologies.

1 comment:

Lisa Allsop said...

I can spot a Gap boy anywhere every since I started working there!