The only thing better than knowing I get you for a husband, is knowing my kids get you for a dad. I love you baby. Brian got quite a few very special gifts this year. Tayler got him a new coffee maker, and Carson got him special rack to hold all of his hats. I got him some sandals he's been wanting to replace the ones Cooper ate. Carson also got himself a shirt to show Brian how much he loves him.
One of Brian's Father's Day gifts. Mighty handsome I must say. Carson wearing another Father's Day gift for Brian.
"Dad's my Superhero!" His poor nose won't quit running...and he was so tired when I took this.
But, we had to showcase the new shirt!
Here are a few shots of pool fun we've been having this summer in our yard. Gosh, I love summer!
1 comment:
that little boy just gets cuter every single day. look out ladies!!
Post a Comment