Tomorrow is a very special day at our house. It's the day that my dear, sweet, darling, handsome, kind, and loving husband, was born. Thirty TWO years ago. In Edmonton, Alberta. Oh, what a glorious day! My husband is my very best friend. He's my support. He's my partner. I feel so very lucky to be his wife. I'm honored to be the mother of his children. And I am absolutely thrilled that
I get to spend my life with him.
I'd like to list a just a few of the things that make him so fantastic.
1. He is SO dang smart. I'm talking way smart. He knows everything there is to know about history. He's super smart with it comes to politics. And he can fix, install, repair, and replace like a professional. (A new dining room chandelier tonight for example. )
2. He is so very kind. He always asks me if he can get me a drink when he goes into the kitchen to get one. He always asks me "How's your _(enter what I've ordered to eat when we're out)__?" He opens doors for me. Carries the bags when we're shopping. Lets me take naps. Brings me treats to work. He is respectful and understanding. And those are only a few
examples.

3. His family is very important to him. He is the BEST DAD. And to see him interact with our children makes me SO HAPPY. He plays games with them, he coaches Tayler's sports teams (and some day I bet he'll coach Carson's too) Our kids absolutely ADORE him. As do I. :0)
4. He knows how important it is to me that our kids eat fruits and vegetables. So, to set a good example, he eats them too...even the ones he hates, so that they'll have good, healthy eating habits.
5. He is very supportive of me. And knows the things I struggle with and is careful to be considerate of my feelings. He makes me feel so loved.

So, tomorrow we'll be doing our very best to make our wonderful husband and father feel special. Some ice cream cake....a couple of gifts....some uninterrupted (well, somewhat) hockey watching, maybe a back rub (Tayler's a pro) or a snuggle. Just a few things to let him know how much he means to us, and how happy we are he's ours.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!
I love you with my whole entire heart
No comments:
Post a Comment