Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Reindeer!





Today we went to Beaver Bark (a local nursery with some of the coolest stuff ever) to see the REAL, LIVE, reindeer. It was great! They had two reindeer in a pen that were both really neat looking, but evidently not the friendliest animals ever. There was a warning sign letting you know that "Comet & Blitzen" do NOT like it when people pet them, that they do not like dogs, and that their antlers are very sharp and should not be touched. So, we just looked. But it was wonderful nonetheless. My sister had already been twice with the kids she babysits, and she knew that Tayler and Carson would really like it.

There was TONS of Christmas decor displayed there. I wish I could just go in there and decorate my house all over with things there. I bought the ornament I'll be taking to my work Christmas party while we were there too, and I think it'll be a hit. I really like it.

They had Christmas trees for sale at the nursery, and we looked a little bit. It's a bit early for us yet. But, it was nice to look around. Ahh, I love this time of year.




No comments: