Thursday, August 23, 2007

Memories....


Today I was browsing through some old email pictures that I keep in a folder in my account when I stumbled upon this picture. This is me, holding my cousin Matthew when he was a few months old. It's strange, becuase I don't remember this picture being taken, or even where I was when it was taken, but it brought such a warm feeling to my heart. I love little babies, and I love my family so much. Matthew is a big boy now, and probably wouldn't so much as sit on my lap for anything more than getting a peice of gum from me...but this was a time when he allowed me to hold and cuddle him. I think I look really happy in this picture. It makes me even more excited (if that is even possible) to have my own children.

No comments: